The SAT is offered in August, October, November, December, March, May, and June. The SAT Subject Tests are offered in August, October, November, December, May and June.
|U.S. Test Dates||Aug 24, 2019||Oct 5, 2019
||Nov 2, 2019
||Dec 7, 2019
||Mar 14, 2020||May 2, 2020
||Jun 6, 2020
|U.S Registration Deadline||Jul 26, 2019||Sep 6, 2019||Oct 3, 2019||Nov 8, 2019||Feb 14, 2020||Apr 3, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|Late Registration Deadline||Aug 13, 2019||Sep 24, 2019||Oct 22, 2019||Nov 26, 2019||Mar 3, 2020||Apr 21, 2020||May 27, 2020|
|SAT Reasoning Test||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|SAT Subject Tests:|
|– U.S. History||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– World History||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 1||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 2||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Biology E/M||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Modern Hebrew||x|
|– French with Listening||x|
|– German with Listening||x|
|– Spanish with Listening||x|
|– Chinese with Listening||x|
|– Japanese with Listening||x|
|– Korean with Listening||x|
Important Information: SAT Subject Test Policies
- You can take up to 3 SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- You can’t take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- When you register, you must tell us which SAT Subject Test(s) you plan to take. You can change your mind on test day, with limits. Learn more.
- You can take only one Biology Subject Test per test date. After the first 60 questions, you have to choose either Biology Ecological or Biology Molecular; you can’t take both.
- You can use calculators only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- The Language with Listening tests are offered only in November.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. You can take only one Language with Listening test per test date.