The SAT is offered in October, November, December, January, March, May, and June. The SAT Subject Tests are offered in October, November, December, January, May and June.
|Test Dates||Oct 1, 2016||Nov 5, 2016||Dec 3, 2016||Jan 21, 2017||Mar 11, 2017||May 6, 2017||Jun 4, 2017|
|U.S./International Registration Deadline||Sep 1, 2016||Oct 7, 2016||Nov 3, 2016||Dec 21, 2016||Feb 10, 2017||Apr 7, 2017||May 9, 2017|
|Late Registration Deadline (U.S. only)||Sep 20, 2016||Oct 25, 2016||Nov 22, 2016||Jan 10, 2017||Feb 28, 2017||Apr 25, 2017||May 24, 2017|
|SAT Reasoning Test||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|SAT Subject Tests:|
|– Biology E/M||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– U.S. History||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– World History||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 1||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 2||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Modern Hebrew||x|
|– French with Listening||x|
|– German with Listening||x|
|– Spanish with Listening||x|
|– Chinese with Listening||x|
|– Japanese with Listening||x|
|– Korean with Listening||x|
Important Information: SAT Subject Test Policies
- You can take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- You can’t take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- When you register, you must tell us which SAT Subject Test(s) you plan to take. You can change your mind on test day, with limits. Learn more.
- You can take only one Biology Subject Test per test date. After the first 60 questions, you have to choose either Biology Ecological or Biology Molecular; you can’t take both.
- You can use calculators only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- The Language with Listening tests are offered only in November.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. You can take only one Language with Listening test per test date.