The SAT Reasoning Test is offered in October, November, December, January, March, May, and June. The SAT Subject Tests are offered in October, November, December, January, May and June.
The old SAT will be administered for the last time in January, 2016. The new, redesigned SAT will be administered for the first time in March, 2016.
|Test Dates||Oct 3, 2015||Nov 7, 2015||Dec 5, 2015||Jan 23, 2016||Mar 5, 2016||May 7, 2016||Jun 4, 2016|
|U.S./International Registration Deadline||Sep 3, 2015||Oct 9, 2015||Nov 5, 2015||Dec 28, 2015||Feb 5, 2016||Apr 8, 2016||May 5, 2016|
|Late Registration Deadline (U.S. only)||Sep 22, 2015||Oct 27, 2015||Nov 23, 2015||Jan 12, 2016||Feb 23, 2016||Apr 26, 2016||May 25, 2016|
|SAT Reasoning Test||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|SAT Subject Tests:|
|– Biology E/M||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– U.S. History||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– World History||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 1||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Mathematics Level 2||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|– Modern Hebrew||x|
|– French with Listening||x|
|– German with Listening||x|
|– Spanish with Listening||x|
|– Chinese with Listening||x|
|– Japanese with Listening||x|
|– Korean with Listening||x|
Important Information: SAT Subject Test Policies
- You can take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- You can’t take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- When you register, you must tell us which SAT Subject Test(s) you plan to take. You can change your mind on test day, with limits. Learn more.
- You can take only one Biology Subject Test per test date. After the first 60 questions, you have to choose either Biology Ecological or Biology Molecular; you can’t take both.
- You can use calculators only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- The Language with Listening tests are offered only in November.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. You can take only one Language with Listening test per test date.